Brake Services in Tyler, Dallas and Shreveport LA
Getting your brakes checked thoroughly is not only an important part of regular vehicle maintenance, it’s ensures your personal safety and the safety of others. The brake system on your car, truck or SUV should be regularly inspected by a qualified auto repair specialist. Texas 18 Wheel Services, Inc. makes automotive safety our top priority and offers dependable brake repair, parts and installation for protection and peace of mind.
Complete brake servicing:
- Front and rear brake pad inspection
- Rotor and drum resurfacing
- Brake Fluid test and change
- Emergency Brake Repair
- Repair to your emergency (parking) brake
- Measurement for drum and rotor wear
- Brake Pad installation
- Rotor & Drum inspection and replacement
- Top quality brand name parts
We install high quality brake systems and parts that meet the highest industry standards. Drop in or give us a call concerning any inquiries you have. We will happily discuss brake service packages, deals, promos and warranty plans with you.